Catholic Homeschooling help, curriculum,
resources and more all in one place!
Welcome to News from Catholic Homeschooling Resources. If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it along to someone who you think might also enjoy it.
If someone you know has forwarded this to you and you would like to receive the next issue, subscribe here now!
Issue #46 - Welcome 2018
Wow! I can't believe we're halfway into January of 2018 already. Can I be honest here? The latter part of 2017 really kicked my butt. No sooner did I have all these ideas and plans in my head for this place over here then things started happening on the home front that needed my attention. Let's just say that I've spent more time in doctors' offices than I cared to.
Has that happened to you before? You have the best laid plans and then life happens and things look nothing like you thought they would. It seems to me that this is happening more and more often to people.
That's why I'm always happy when I can send you along a resource that can help you out in case your life is currently in a state of chaos.
I'm affiliated with Pam Barnhill and I love what she's done with Morning Time! She has really revolutionized the way to plan for and make your morning time a success.
Currently she has her annual
subscription open for you to sign up for. This only happens twice a year! Here's what you get for signing up:
* For just over $1 per week, you get all of the currently released plans (over 19 sets!) and every new set that gets released this year! Download them and keep them -- they are yours forever.
* Morning Time Live events with experts in their fields like Adam Andrews, Mary Prather, and Lynn Seddon, who teach your kids while you observe how it's done.
* Monthly training videos by Pam and her family -- showing you exactly how to learn different subjects and tackle common problems in Morning Time.
* Bonus holiday plans so you can take a week off your regular Morning Time to have fun and remember the significance of Valentine's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, and so many more.
* A community of moms with the same goals and dreams ready with suggestions, encouragement, answers, and friendship in our private Facebook
What if, a month from now, you were able to spend less time planning, accomplish more learning together as a family, and consistently get to the most important parts of your curriculum? What if your kids were excited to begin the day and begged you to do more? How would your life be different?
You have until 10pm CST on January 27th to take advantage of getting all of this for only $59! If you are interested in getting in on this time saving deal, just
I'm really excited about this offer and I hope that it will help you out and maybe bring that umph to your homeschool that we all seem to need right now. Remember, February is right around the corner and we all know how brutal February can be!!
Please pass this on to other homeschoolers you know who might benefit from this newsletter. If they sign up, they'll get a free download of "10 Secrets to a More Joyful Homeschool"; and who couldn't use that??
Have a great day!
If you'd like to keep up with all the latest info, you can always follow me on facebook!
Comments, Feedback, Questions?
Here's your chance to send them to me. Just click here and type away! I appreciate your taking the time to read this newsletter and provide me with charitable feedback!
If you would like to see something in an upcoming issue, please feel free to let me know.
Until next time, may God Bless you abundantly!